In this section
Benefits (Total Rewards)
Total Rewards is our investment in you. We believe in rewarding our employees for their good work and the impact they have on the lives of children and families.
Total Rewards refers to everything we have to offer you as part of a career at Children's Wisconsin. It's everything that you value and find rewarding about working here. The combined parts of our Total Rewards - compensation, benefits, culture, and well-being - help us to attract, motivate, and retain the best employees.
Total Rewards is...
- Base pay
- Merit increases
- Pay practices (on-call, shift pay)
- Health plans with open-provider networks
- Employer health savings account and dependent care contributions
- Retirement savings plans
- Long and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Education assistance
- Paid/unpaid time off
- Paid personal leave carryover and sellback
- Backup care for children and adults
- Health and wellness programs
- Community involvement
- Dependent care savings accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- At Our Best (values)
- Performance management (ongoing feedback about performance and goals)
- Employer of choice/reputation
- Employee events
Transparency in Coverage documents (a requirement of the Department of Health and Human Services)
UMR is the health plan administrator responsible for processing the health and prescription drug claims for all three health plans that Children’s Wisconsin offers to its employees. UMR is a UnitedHealthcare company. To comply with the Transparency in Coverage rules released by the Department of Health and Human Services, Children’s is required to publicly share the following UMR/UnitedHealthcare documents:
Featured rewards and benefits
Learn a little more about a few additional rewards and benefits enjoyed by Children's employees.
Find a job
Search and apply for jobs at Children's Wisconsin.