In this section
Respiratory care practitioner
Helping kids breathe easier
At Children's Wisconsin, we’re looking for skilled, caring respiratory care practitioners to join our team.
When you choose Children’s, you’ll be part of something special. As the region's only independent health care system dedicated solely to the health and well being of kids, we’re a national leader in pediatric care and a training ground for the next generation of health care providers at all levels.
As a Children’s practitioner, you’ll have the opportunity to care for patients with all kinds of needs and to make a life-long difference on those you serve. With our forward-focused approach, we work to educate families to manage respiratory care needs throughout life—not just for today.
You’ll work in a collaborative, supportive work environment committed to excellence, innovation and evidence-based care. And you’ll have continuous opportunities to advance your knowledge and grow in your profession. Other rewards? This position offers a competitive salary and benefits, and an attractive work schedule.
Be a part of the Children’s team. Together, we will work to ensure that every child and family we serve receives nothing but the best.
At Children’s, respiratory care practitioners collaborate with the health care team to ensure the best and safest respiratory care interventions. In this role, duties may include:
- Providing therapeutic, diagnostic and supportive services for neonatal through adult patients and their families
- Providing consultative services through the use of evidence-based protocols
- Actively participating in urgent and emergent situations
- Managing invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation systems including assessment of extubation readiness
- Applying scientific knowledge, technical expertise and theory to practical, clinical problems, using clinical judgment
How to apply
Click here to access our job application site, and do a keyword search for Respiratory Care Practitioner.
For more information about career opportunities, call us.
Search and apply for jobs at Children's Wisconsin.