In this section
Benefits (Total Rewards)
Total Rewards is our investment in you. We believe in rewarding our employees for their good work and the impact they have on the lives of children and families.
Total Rewards refers to everything we have to offer you as part of a career at Children's Wisconsin. It's everything that you value and find rewarding about working here. The combined parts of our Total Rewards - compensation, benefits, culture, and well-being - help us to attract, motivate, and retain the best employees.
Total Rewards is...
- Base pay
- Merit increases
- Pay practices (on-call, shift pay)
- Health plans with open-provider networks
- Employer health savings account and dependent care contributions
- Retirement savings plans
- Long and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Education assistance
- Paid/unpaid time off
- Paid personal leave carryover and sellback
- Backup care for children and adults
- Health and wellness programs
- Community involvement
- Dependent care savings accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- At Our Best (values)
- Performance management (ongoing feedback about performance and goals)
- Employer of choice/reputation
- Employee events
Featured rewards and benefits
Learn a little more about a few additional rewards and benefits enjoyed by Children's employees.
For more information about career opportunities, call us.
Search and apply for jobs at Children's Wisconsin.