Learn about the Challenge
Enjoy time with your family this summer as you complete activities in the areas of nutrition, physical activity and mindfulness. Following are the steps you'll take to complete the Summer Healthy Family Challenge:
1. Register your family for the Challenge. Reminder: Only one registration per family.
2. After you've registered, you will receive an email with a Username and Password to your own portal that is set up just for your family. Log in for complete Challenge instructions, activities, your Challenge logs, and more.
3. Track your progress on the online Challenge log as you complete different activities. There are a total of 27 activities to choose from (nine each under nutrition, physical activity and mindfulness). You'll need to complete at least two activities under each category – for a total of six – to earn one drawing entry for prizes*. You may complete additional full sets of activities to earn additional drawing entries.
4. Share your progress as you go (optional). Be creative! Show yourself being active, preparing a meal together, or trying one of the mindfulness activities. Share with other participating families via our closed Facebook group. (You'll receive instructions how to access the group after you register.)
5. Watch for weekly emails from firstname.lastname@example.org throughout the Challenge for more healthy tips and reminders.
Complete the Challenge by Friday, August 7th in order to be entered into the drawing* for one of five family prize packages that include: four Fitbit Inspire Fitness Trackers and a $100 Home Chef meal delivery gift card. The random drawing will be held on Monday, August 10, and winners will be notified by phone the week of August 10-14.
*Children's Wisconsin employees, their family members and non-Wisconsin residents are not eligible to win prizes. Children's employees instead can earn Healthy Rewards points.