In this section
Children's Wisconsin provides resources to help you make informed decisions about your children's health.
- KidsHealth -- Health information and articles written for kids, teens, and parents.
- Teen Health Information -- Search for topics that can help teens and young adults.
- Specific conditions -- Detailed information on many of the most common conditions we see are found in our Medical Care section. Just search for the specialty to find information on specific conditions.
- Symptom Checker -- Use our symptom checker to help make informed decisions on what kind of care your child might need, and get tips for making your little one feel better.
- Teaching Sheets -- Teaching Sheets are written by Children's Wisconsin staff and are updated regularly. They include the most important information you to know when caring for your child.
- Videos Resources -- Find educational videos and links to other Children's resources to learn how to care for your child.
- Daniel M. Soref Family Resource Center - The Center offers parent-to-parent support, information, referrals and help connecting to community resources.