In this section
Understanding language disorders video order form
Thank you for your interest in our language disorders video series. If you have questions, call (262) 432-6618 or email Lisa Meder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Video in this format can only be played via the web. If you're interested in another format to use for educational purposes, please contact Lisa Meder at (262) 432-6618 or email@example.com.
Video #1: Understanding Language Disorders
- What a language disorder is
- What it looks like at different ages
- Where to go for help if you suspect a child has a language disorder
Video #2 - Invisible Obstacles: Language Disorders in Older Children
- You will be able to take a look at how children from the first video have progressed
- See the struggles that older children and adolescents with language disorders may face
- Learn how to recognize the role that language disorders play within academic and social deficits as children continue in school
- The importance of treatment and reason for optimism as students enter adolescence and beyond