In this section
Nutrition counseling -- New Berlin
Get help from a registered dietician, a food and nutrition expert who has passed a national exam and is certified by the state of Wisconsin. Our registered dieticians also have advanced training to care for children.
Visiting our clinic
Our dietician can help with a variety of nutrition issues such as:
- Failure to thrive or poor weight gain
- Problems with high cholesterol or triglycerides (fatty substances in the blood)
- Picky eating or general healthy nutrition
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Some food allergies
Fee for servie
- For New Berlin Fee For Service Nutrition Clinic call (262-432-7701 ) for an appointment
- Choose option #4
You may be contacted for more information prior to the appointment.
Payment is required at time of service. Payment may be made by check or credit card. Contact your health insurance company to see if the visit is covered.
Children's Wisconsin Clinics-New Berlin
4855 S. Moorland Rd., New Berlin, WI 53151
Get more information, including directions.