In this section
Is Children’s Wisconsin covered by your health insurance plan?
Each year, many families have the option to choose insurance plans through their employers. During your benefits open enrollment, you will want to check if Children's Wisconsin will be covered by the plans available to you.
Even if you don't change plans from year to year, be aware the doctors you can see or the places you can go for care may change.
Below is a list of health insurance companies that include Children's Wisconsin in their plans in the current benefits year. To determine if a plan will include Children's Wisconsin in the new benefits year, review your open enrollment information or talk to your insurance company. In addition, be sure you understand the level of your coverage.
The doctors and advanced practice nurses in our specialty clinics are part of the Medical College of Wisconsin. The Medical College is a separate organization. These providers may not be included in the same insurance plans as Children's Wisconsin or at the same levels. You should confirm this coverage with your insurance company.
Your insurance plan may cover dental or behavioral health services provided by Children's Wisconsin. Transplant services generally are provided through transplant networks. Contact your insurance company to review your coverage for these services.
If your insurance company is not listed below, contact them to determine if your plan includes coverage for our services.
This list is updated yearly and may not reflect the current or future coverage provided by your plan. Check with your insurance company for the most up-to-date information.
- Aetna (except Medicare Advantage and some narrow networks)
- The Alliance Employer Health Care Cooperative
- America's PPO
- Anthem Wisconsin (except Medicare Advantage)
- Ascension Safeguard
- Ascension Wisconsin
- Aspirus Health Plan
- Centivo (effective 1/1/2022)
- Chorus Community Health Plans
- Cigna Health Plan
- Common Ground
- First Health Network by Coventry
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Partners
- Health Payment Systems
- Health Payors Organization, Inc.
- HFN, Inc.
- Health Tradition Health Plan (HTHP) (No longer available after 12/31/2022)
- Humana (except Medicare Advantage and Wisconsin Value Network)
- iCare Wisconsin
- Interplan Health Group / HealthSmart
- Managed Health Services
- Medicaid Wisconsin
- Molina Healthcare
- Multiplan (wrap network only)
- My Choice Wisconsin - Care WI
- My Choice Wisconsin - Trilogy
- Network Health Plan (except Medicare Advantage)
- Northcentral Employers Healthcare Alliance (NEHA)
- OAN EverPointe Elite
- Private Health Care Systems
- Preferred Network Access
- Sheboygan Employer's Health Network (SEHN)
- Tricare/Humana Military
- Trilogy Health Networks
- UnitedHealthcare (except Medicare Advantage)
- USA Managed Care Organization
- WEA Trust (No longer available after 12/31/2022)
- Wisconsin Crime Victims Compensation Program
- WPS Health Plan (formerly Arise)
- WPS Statewide PPO