In this section
Visiting the Milwaukee campus
- Building for kids
- Hospital visits for staying at least one night
- Find your way around the Milwaukee Campus
- Guide to your child's surgery
- Outpatient visit (going home the same day)
- About Children's Wisconsin's Milwaukee Campus
- Getting to the hospital
- Checking in
- Milwaukee Campus tours
- Planning your visit
- Social support for patients
- Special group or entertainment visits
- Family involvement
- Your child's healthcare team
About Children's Wisconsin's Milwaukee Campus
We want your visit to our Milwaukee campus to be as easy as possible. Below is information to help you learn more about our facility.
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, call our Central Scheduling team or request an appointment online.
Go to MyChart
If you are a registered user or have an access code you want to use, go to MyChart.
Children's Compass is a free app that helps you find your way around Children's Wisconsin's Milwaukee campus and provides you with valuable information for your stay.