In this section
MyChart offers secure online access to portions of your child’s medical record. It enables you to easily and securely manage and receive information about your child’s health.
Other ways to request a code
- Get one during a clinic visit
- Visit the Daniel M. Soref Family Resource Center near the Milwaukee campus hospital lobby for help requesting a code online. The Resource Center is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 pm. Tuesday through Thursday, and 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
Once you have the activation code, you have 60 days to go to mychart.childrenswi.org and activate your account. We have staff at the Family Resource Center who also can help you create your account.
Did you know you can
- View and pay bills online
- Access information within your child’s medical record, including notes from appointments.
- e-Check in before you arrive to save time at the front desk
- Communicate with your child’s provider and health care team
- Make online requests 24/7
- Have a visit with participating providers via video
Proxy Access and Adult Patient Forms
Forms to request access:
- Use the MyChart Proxy Access form to:
- request access to your child's information through MyChart
- request access for your teen (ages 14-17) to their own MyChart account
- Use the MyChart Adult Patient form to:
- request access to your own adult (ages 18 and older) MyChart account
- request access to another adult's (ages 18 and older) MyChart account
Visit the MyChart FAQ page for answers to common questions or talk to your doctor for more information. For technical support, please call (414) 250-7045.
Access from home, iPhone or Android
Once you’re registered, you can sign in to MyChart from your home computer at MyChart.childrenswi.org. You also can download the MyChart app free from your phone’s app store by searching “MyChart.” Select Children’s Wisconsin from the list to sign in to your account.
Download the app for free in the App Store or Google Play.