In this section
Get a second opinion
These forms are for patients, parents/guardians, family, or friends to submit a second opinion request for the specialists at Children's Wisconsin. We will contact you within 48 business hours to better understand your needs and gather more pertinent medical information.
- Birthmarks and vascular anomalies
- Bladder exstrophy
- Cancer and blood disorders
- Cardiology and heart surgery
- Fetal diagnosis or high-risk pregnancy
- Gastroenterology, liver, and nutrition
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- Neonatal intensive care (NICU)
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Sacral neuromodulation
Go to MyChart
If you are a registered user or have an access code you want to use, go to MyChart.