Adeleye J Afolayan, MD
- Assistant professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Dr. Afolayan is board certified in pediatrics and completed his fellowship training in Neonatal medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He has special interest in managing preterm and term infants with various diseases particularly infants with difficult postnatal transition and pulmonary hypertension.
He enjoys working with residents and medical students to help them learn how to optimally care for infants in neonatal intensive care unit. Dr. Afolayan is a strong advocate for patients and families, and works with the child's pediatrician and parents to provide the best and most informed care possible.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Areas of Interest
Education and Awards
- 1997, University of Ilorin Faculty of Health Science,
- 2009, Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Pediatrics
- 2012, Medical College of Wisconsin - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- The Best Resident of the Year, June 2009
- The Best Research Resident of the Year, June 2009
- Young Investigators award by pediatric academic society, March 2011
- Fellows Research award, First place by Medical College of Wisconsin, April 2012
- Young Investigators award by Pediatric Academic Society, April 2012