Matthew J Armstrong, APNP
Accepting new patients
Matthew works toward family-centered care, gathering input from the parent(s) and child, and taking into consideration the family dynamic s at home; after collecting this information, and performing my assessment, recommendations are discussed with the family as to try to formulate the best plan possible to suit the needs of their individual child as it relates to their urologic condition.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Areas of Interest
- Chronic urinary tract infection
- Circumcision evaluations
- Vesicoureteral reflux
Education and Awards
- 2003, Marquette University,
- 2003, Marquette University, MSN
- 1998, University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S.
- 1998, University of Wisconsin-Madison, BS
2006 Nightingale Award for Excellence in Nursing Practice
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown