Erica M Arrington, MD
Pediatric Psychiatry, Children's Wisconsin
Assistant Professor, Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Erica Arrington, MD joined the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin in September 2018. She received her Doctorate of Medicine degree from the University of North Carolina (UNC) at Chapel Hill in 1999. She completed both her residency training in General Psychiatry and fellowship training in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry from UNC. She has experience in academic medicine with teaching and training of child psychiatry fellows, general psychiatry residents, and medical students. She has clinical experience in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and has held administrative positions in behavioral healthcare delivery systems in other states.
- Dr. Arrington’s interests include the treatment of early age onset psychotic and mood disorders; academic teaching and training of child psychiatry fellows, general psychiatry residents, and medical students; and impact/population health with the focus on behavioral health systems of care. She is a member of both the American Psychiatric Association and the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Arrington is board certified in both General Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Dr. Arrington currently sees patients through the Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine Clinic located at Children’s Wisconsin. She also holds an appointment as Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Child Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Areas of Interest
- Bipolar Psychotic Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Education and Awards
- 1999, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, MD
2003, University of North Carolina Hospitals - Psychiatry
2004, University of North Carolina Hospitals - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry