Kevin P Boyd, DO
Program Director of Body Radiology
Dr. Boyd is a board certified pediatric radiologist and has been a faculty member since 2012. He is active in medical education and serves as the Director of Pediatric Radiology Resident and Medical Student Rotations at Children's. He is also involved in many professional endeavors as a member of Children’s Specialty Group and also serves on the Fetal Concerns Center executive committee.
Dr. Boyd is a strong advocate of patients and works hard at providing timely, accurate reports to referring physicians. He values a team approach to medical care and strives to discuss both routine and complex cases with the patient’s entire health care team.
- Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Areas of Interest
- Body imaging MRI ultrasound CT xray
- Nuclear medicine
- Gastrointestinal disorders with special emphasis in inflammatory bowel disease
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- Fetal imaging MRI
Education and Awards
- 2006, Chicago College of Osteopathic Med (Chicago, IL), DO
- 2011, St James Hospital and Health Centers - Diagnostic Radiology
- 2012, McGaw Med Ctr of Northwestern Univ - PEDIATRIC RADIOLOGY (RADIOLOGY-DIAGNOSTIC)
- Milwaukee Magazine Top Doctors
- Dr. Boyd has been recognized by patients and colleagues for his dedication to patient care and consultation in medical imaging.
- 2014 Honorary Pediatrician of the Year, Department of Pedicatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin
Research and publications
- Inflammatory bowel disease and MR Enterography
- Radiation reduction strategies and the advancement of Whole Body MRI