Nicole L Brueck, APNP
Advanced Practice Nurse
Accepting new patients
Nicole Brueck is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner in the Pediatric Pulmonary Division. She is also the Cystic Fibrosis program coordinator.
Nicole is interested in research to better define care guidelines for infection control in cystic fibrosis, as well as standardizing treatment for cystic fibrosis pulmonary exacerbations.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Areas of Interest
- Cystic fibrosis
- Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
Education and Awards
- 2007, Carroll University, BSN
- 2012, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, M.S.
- Nurse Excellence Award Recipient, Children’s Wisconsin, 2011
Research and publications
- (CAT) Regimen of Inhaled Antibiotics for the Treatment of Chronic Pulmonary Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infection in Subjects with Cystic Fibrosis, Sub-Investigator
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Sub-Investigator
- Epidemiology of Cystic Fibrosis, National Institute of Health (NIH), Sub-Investigator
- EPIC Observational Study: Longitudinal Assessment of Risk Factors and Impact of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Acquisition and Early Anti-pseudomonal Treatment in Children with CF, Sub-Investigator
- FIRST (Feeding Infants Right from the Start), National Institute of Health (NIH), Sub-Investigator
- A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Repeat-dose Study of KB001 A in Subjects with Cystic Fibrosis Infected with Pseudomonas aeruginosa , Sub-Investigator
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Lumacaftor Monotherapy and in Combination With Ivacaftor in Subjects Aged 12 Years and Older With Cystic Fibrosis, Homozygous for the F508del-CFTR Mutation (VX12-809-104), Sub-Investigator
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown