Asriani M Chiu, MD
- Professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepting new patients
Dr. Chiu is Professor of Allergy and Immunology, and the Allergy and Immunology fellowship training program director at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Her areas of interest include asthma, allergic diseases, and immunodeficiencies. She is active in the Allergy and Immunology organizations (regionally and nationally), is the medical director of the ALA Asthma Camp in Milwaukee, and also volunteers with a central city primary care clinic as an asthma specialist.
Dr. Chiu is committed to providing excellent and compassionate patient care in the field of allergy and clinical immunology. Because asthma and allergic diseases greatly affect patients’ and their family’s quality of life, she believes that the best way to take care of patients is through knowledge of the most up-to-date diagnostic tools and treatment, and partnering together with them to help identify, treat, and ultimately control their allergic conditions.
- Allergy Immunology
Areas of Interest
- Allergy immunology
- Allergic rhinitis
- Drug allergy
- Food allergy
Education and Awards
- 1992, Medical College of Wisconsin, MD
1995, Medical College of Wisconsin - Internal Medicine
1997, Medical College of Wisconsin - ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY
- Best Docs, Top Docs, Milwaukee and M magazines “Best Allergists”
- Best Doctors in America
- Milwaukee Magazine Top Doctors
Research and publications
- The changing face of allergy/immunology fellowship programs.
- Nasal airway obstruction: allergy and otolaryngology perspectives.
- The value of an allergy and clinical immunology rotation at an academic tertiary medical center for medical students and residents.
- Latex hypersensitivity in Department of Veterans Affairs health care workers: glove use, symptoms, and sensitization.
- Rib pain in a 23 year-old woman with severe asthma.
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown