Emily M Densmore, MD
PediatricsChildren’s Wisconsin since 2003
- Assistant professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Areas of Interest
- Hospital medicine
Education and Awards
- 1994, Rice University, BA
- 2000, University of Illinois (Peoria, IL), MD
- 2003, Medical College of Wisconsin - Pediatrics
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Department of Family and Community Medicine 2012 Educational Project of the Year for the M3 Care
- Transitions Intersession
Research and publications
- Care Transitions and Handoffs of Care
- Reducing hospital readmissionsClinical Clerkship Students’ Perceptions of (un)Safe Transitions for Every Patient (STEP).
- Medical Students’ Perceived Challenges to Effective Care Transitions. Presented at the 50th Annual Conference on Research in Medical Education at the 122nd Annual Meeting of the Association of American Medical Colleges, November 4-9, 2011, Denver, Colorado.
- Clinical Students’ Self Reported Challenges Associated with Care Transitions. Central Group on Educational Affairs Meeting in Omaha, NE, March 17-19, 2011.
- Safe Transitions for Every Patient.
- Human Factors and Patient Safety.