Herodotos Ellinas, MD
Accepting new patients
Dr. Ellinas finds communication with patients and families one of my strongest suits. She practiced in the private sector for almost ten years only to return to an academic position at the Medical College of Wisconsin as an anesthesiologist after completing my training at MCW and her pediatric anesthesiology fellowship at Children’s Wisconsin of Boston. Perioperative care is what Dr. Ellinas values the most.
- Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Pediatrics
Areas of Interest
Education and Awards
- 1992, University of Chicago (Pritzker Sch of Med, IL), MD
- 2020, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI), MS
- 1996, Duke University Medical Center - INTERNAL MEDICINE/PEDIATRICS
- 2008, Medical College of Wisconsin - ANESTHESIOLOGY
- 2009, Boston Children's Hospital - PEDIATRIC ANESTHESIOLOGY (ANESTHESIOLOGY)
- Foundation for Anesthesia Education and Research (FAER) Grant 2011-2013; Can identification of personality types and high fidelity simulation training improve clinical daily practice?