Raymond T Fedderly, MD
Accepting new patients
As a survivor of cardiac surgery as a 5-year-old, Dr. Fedderly understands the difficulties that the patient and family undergo as they deal with the stress and unknowns involved with having or being suspected of having congenital heart disease. Dr. Fedderly takes special pride in making sure that both the patient and family are as comfortable as possible with their clinical and inpatient experience.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Areas of Interest
- Congenital heart disease
- General pediatric cardiology
Education and Awards
- 1988, University of Wisconsin Medical School (Madison), MD..
- 1988, UW-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health, MD..
- 1991, Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) - Pediatrics
- 1991, Baylor College of Medicine (Texas) - Pediatrics
- 1994, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI) - Ped Cardiology
- Milwaukee Magazine Top Doctors
Research and publications
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown