Charlene L Gaebler-Uhing, MD
- Adolescent Medicine specialist, Teen Health Clinic
Accepting new patients
During my 18 years as a general pediatrician, I have enjoyed caring for teens and their parents. A few years ago I learned there was a critical shortage of Adolescent Medicine specialists, so I decided to complete an Adolescent Medicine fellowship so I could provide the specialized care teens and young adults need.
Each teen is unique, as is each parent. I have practiced by the motto, “I am a different doctor with every patient, and I always try to be the doctor my patient wants and needs.” I work with teens to optimize their health and well being as well as help teens and their parents optimize their relationships. For teens, I hope to help them maximize their potential and make the transition into young adulthood as happy, healthy and productive individuals.
- Adolescent Medicine
Areas of Interest
Education and Awards
- 1987, University of Illinois (Chicago, IL), MD
- 1991, University of Illinois (Chicago, IL) - Pediatrics
- 2014, Medical College of Wisconsin - Adolescent Med
- 1993, University of Illinois (Chicago, IL) - Academic Pediatrics
- Listed 2009 and 2010 editions of “Guide to America’s Top Pediatricians”
- National Faculty Development Scholar, 1997-2000