David C Gregg, MD
- Medical director, Radiology, Children's Wisconsin
- Associate professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
6809 122nd AvenueKenosha, WI 53142
3365 S. 103rd StreetGreenfield, WI 53227
8915 W. Connell CourtMilwaukee, WI 53226
1655 W. Mequon RoadMequon, WI 53092
4855 S. Moorland RoadNew Berlin, WI 53151Office Phone: (262) 432-7709
3195 Hillside DriveDelafield, WI 53018
Dr. Gregg approaches every x-ray and procedure he reads, reviews, or performs with the same careful consideration he would want for his family. Having over 26 years of experience as a pediatric interventional radiologist, Dr. Gregg bring years of dedicated experience combined with the highest credentials possible to ensure all CHW patients receive warm, compassionate and topnotch care. He also is extremely fortunate to work with such high quality physicians, nurses, and technologists here at Children’s Wisconsin. Dr. Gregg is firmly committed to providing the best care possible for each and every child.
- Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Areas of Interest
- Cardiac imaging
- PET Imaging
- Interventional radiology
Education and Awards
- 1982, Medical College of Wisconsin, MD..
- 1986, Aurora St Lukes Hospital - Radiology
- 1987, Medical College of Wisconsin - Ped Radiology
- 1991 – Medical Education Award, Children’s Wisconsin
- 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, and 2012 – Honorary Pediatrician of the Year, Children’s Wisconsin.
- 2013 – 25 Years of Service, Children’s Wisconsin