Mary K Hintermeyer, APNP
Accepting new patients
Mary works closely with our Immune Deficiency Program physicians. Her team provides coordinated care to patients in diagnosing their disease, treatment, treatment of their disease, and long term management of chronic illnesses. She provides case management services to patients to provide them with assistance in navigating obstacles to care in their daily life. Mary and team work closely with referring physicians and provide collaborative care to patients from all over the country. They are able to service patients from infancy through adulthood.
- Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Areas of Interest
- Allergy immunology
- Severe combined immune deficiency SCID
Education and Awards
- 1985, Marquette University,
- 1996, Marquette University, MSN
- 1980, University of Wisconsin (Oshkosh, WI), B.S.