Stephen R Humphrey, MD
- Assistant Professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepting new patients
Dr. Humphrey is a fellowship-trained pediatric dermatologist, specializing in dermatology for infants, children and adolescents. His clinical interests include acne, atopic dermatitis (eczema), psoriasis, and skin diseases in immunosuppressed patients. Dr. Humphrey also has a passion for dermatology in the global health setting. In addition to patient care, Dr. Humphrey delights in teaching medical students and resident physicians in and outside of clinic.
Dr. Humphrey believes in providing the best possible care for each child, while encouraging families to make the best decisions for their children. He enjoys forming a collaborative relationship between families, patients and their care team.
- Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology
Areas of Interest
- Atopic dermatitis
Education and Awards
- 2011, Medical College of Wisconsin, MD..
- , University of Notre Dame, BA
- 2015, Medical College of Wisconsin - Dermatology
- 2016, Medical College of Wisconsin - Ped Dermatology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, 2010
- MCW Award for Housestaff Excellence in Teaching, 2014
- American Academy of Dermatology, Residency International Grant Recipient, 2014
- Chief Resident in Dermatology, 2014-2015
Research and publications
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown