Jenna L Jozwik, APNP
- Nurse practitioner, Children's Wisconsin
Jenna is a board certified pediatric nurse practitioner in primary care and specializes in pediatric neurology. Her nursing experience prior to completion of her masters in nursing was at the Neuroscience Unit at Children’s Wisconsin, caring for children with a variety of neurologic diagnoses. Jenna has special interest in epilepsy including new onset seizures, neonatal seizures and the epilepsy surgery program.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Areas of Interest
- Intractable epilepsy
- Paroxysmal disorders
Education and Awards
- 2010, Marquette University, MSN
- , University of Wisconsin - Madison, BS
- 2007, University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S.
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown