Iris S Kassem, MD
- Assistant professor, Pediatric Ophthalmology, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepting new patients
As a pediatric ophthalmologist, my goal is to provide the best and most innovative care to our patients. I am also a scientist that studies some of the conditions that affect children. By combining science with medicine, I hope to bring more knowledge to the field and discover innovative therapies to improve children’s eye care and the quality of life for our patients.
Areas of Interest
- Dacryostenosis blocked tear duct
- Pediatric cataracts
- Pediatric eye trauma
- Retinopathy of prematurity
Education and Awards
- 2004, Stony Brook University, PhD.
- 2006, Stony Brook University Medical Center, MD..
- 2010, Long Island Jewish Med Ctr (New Hyde Park, NY) - Ophthalmology
- 2011, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago - Ped Ophthalmology
- NIH/NEI K08 Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award 2014-2019
Research and publications
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown