Girija G Konduri, MD
- Section chief, Neonatology, Children's Wisconsin
- Professor and chief, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Dr. Konduri’s broad research goals are to improve outcomes for newborn infants who are critically ill with respiratory failure. He plans to accomplish this by a combination of basic, translational and clinical research. He has had the privilege of being involved in the development of cutting edge vasodilator therapy for neonatal pulmonary hypertension, which has greatly improved the survival rates for neonates with this illness. Dr. Konduri plans to continue this research to improve long term outcomes for affected infants. He offers all these cutting edge therapies and has outstanding outcomes for neonates at our NICU at Children’s Wisconsin.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Areas of Interest
- Chronic lung disease
Education and Awards
- 1981, Andhra Medical College (Waltair, India), MBBS.
- 1985, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - Pediatrics
- 1987, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Milwaukee Magazine Top Doctors
- Best Doctors in America, by Woodward & White, Inc. in August 1998-Present, Study section Member, Respiratory Integrative Biology and Translational Medicine of NIH and Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Clinical Investigations-A