Daniel I McLennan, MD
- Pediatric cardiologist, Herma Heart Institute
- Assistant professor, Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepting new patients
Daniel McLennan, MBBS, was trained at the University of Sydney in Australia, and has completed three pediatric fellowships in Australia and the United Kingdom. Dr. McLennan also completed a specialized fellowship in interventional cardiology at Children's Hospital of Colorado in Denver.
Dr. McLennan says, "I love my job because it allows me to work with amazing people in fixing children's hearts. I get to meet many brave and fantastic patients and their families. I want to research congenital heart disease further to improve the outcomes for all the little heart warriors out there."
In addition to serving patients in clinic, Dr. McLennan travels to Tanzania every year to volunteer and teach at the independent cardiac program he established in Dar Es Salaam.
Areas of Interest
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiac research
Education and Awards
- 2002, University of Sydney, BA
- 2007, University of Sydney, MD
- 2010, Perth Childrens Hospital - Pediatrics
- 2013, Women's and Children's Hospital - Residency in Pediatrics
- 2019, Children's Hospital Colorado - Pediatric Interventional Cardiology
- 2016, Westmead Children's Hospital - Fellowship Pediatric Cardiology