David C Moe, MD
- Assistant professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepting new patients
6809 122nd AvenueKenosha, WI 53142
3365 S. 103rd StreetGreenfield, WI 53227
8915 W. Connell CourtMilwaukee, WI 53226
1655 W. Mequon RoadMequon, WI 53092
4855 S. Moorland RoadNew Berlin, WI 53151Office Phone: (262) 432-7709
3195 Hillside DriveDelafield, WI 53018
For Dr. Moe, the most gratifying and important part of his job as a pediatric interventional radiologist outside of doing procedures capably and safely is making parents feel as comfortable as possible with the procedure that their child needs. Ushering parents and their child through this process in a manner that results in a feeling that their child is in good hands is what he strives for and provides him great satisfaction.
- Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Areas of Interest
- Interventional radiology
- Body imaging MRI ultrasound CT xray
- Nuclear medicine
- Digital radiography
Education and Awards
- 2000, Medical College of Wisconsin, MD..
- 2005, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health - Diagnostic Radiology
- 2007, University of Washington School of Medicine - Ped Radiology
- 2008, University of Washington School of Medicine - Radiology, Vascular and Interventional
- Milwaukee Magazine Top Doctors
Research and publications
Treatment of slow flow vascular malformations. Musckuloskeletal oncology imaging and treatment. Central venous access in premature infants. Live and integrated needle guidance with cone beam CT in the interventional radiology suite. Hepatic and pulmonary image guided interventions. Re-establishment of lost access in catheterizeable channels.