Candace S Morton, APNP
- Nurse Practitioner
Candace is a certified pediatric nurse practitioner in Primary care and Acute Care. She has a special interest in children and adults with congenital heart disease, arrhythmias, and cardiac channelopathies; as well as managing patients with pacemakers and internal cardioverter defibrillators.
"I really enjoy working with the families and children that we see. I get the chance to build a relationship with the families since we follow them long term. Watching the children grow up and working with our adult population is very rewarding."
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Areas of Interest
- Pacemakers and internal cardioverter defibrillators
- Pediatric and Adult Congenital Electrophysiology
- Electrophysiology specialist
Education and Awards
- 2015, Marquette University, APNP
- 1997, Marquette University, APNP
- 1991, Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC), APNP
- 1986, Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC), APNP
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown