Jing Qi, MD
- Attending Pediatric Radiologist
- Assistant Professor
6809 122nd AvenueKenosha, WI 53142
3365 S. 103rd StreetGreenfield, WI 53227
8915 W. Connell CourtMilwaukee, WI 53226Appointment Phone: (414) 266-3100
1655 W. Mequon RoadMequon, WI 53092
4855 S. Moorland RoadNew Berlin, WI 53151
3195 Hillside DriveDelafield, WI 53018
Kids deserve the best means we strive to provide high quality patient care. Dr. Qi enjoys working closely with referring physicians to choose the most appropriate imaging test to make accurate diagnoses. During specific radiological examination, it is very important to apply Image Gently principle.
- Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Pediatric Radiology
Areas of Interest
- Nuclear medicine
- Body imaging MRI ultrasound CT xray
Education and Awards
- 1995, Southeast University Medical College, MD..
- 2015, Barnes Jewish Hospital - Nuclear Medicine
- 2016, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology (Missouri) - Neuroradiology
- 2017, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology (Missouri) - Ped Radiology
- Outstanding WFPI Educational Poster Award, 2017
- Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award, 2015
Research and publications
- Clinical application of dual-source dual energy CT in children.