Amy L Ridley Meyers, PhD
- Child and adolescent psychologist, Children's Wisconsin
- Assistant professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
As a psychologist and mother of three children, I understand how difficult it can be to see your child or teen struggle with behavioral health concerns. I believe in collaborative, client-focused care, supporting families, and helping children and teens develop healthy coping skills. My background and training has been focused on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to treat a variety of mental health issues. I really enjoy working with transgender and gender nonconforming youth. I also am active in the Prevent Suicide Greater Milwaukee initiative and working with children and teens affected by suicide.
Areas of Interest
- Behavior Problems
- Behavioral Disorders
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Education and Awards
- 1991, Marquette University, BA
- 1999, University of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI), PhD.