Heather A S Underkofler, MD
Accepting new patients
I've spent most of my life in Wisconsin growing up in the North Shore area, attending college at UW-Madison, and living in Wauwatosa during medical school. After completing residency training in Kansas City and working as a neonatal hospitalist at Stanford University in Northern California, my husband and I are happy to be back in the Midwest!
Being a pediatrician has been my goal since third grade, and I'm excited to practice in my home state. I look forward to building long-term relationships with patients and their families, and I especially enjoy newborn care and well-child visits. Outside of work I love spending time with family and friends, traveling, and cheering on Wisconsin sports teams!
New patient appointments
Dr. Underkofler welcomes new and existing patients! We offer several options:
- Log into MyChart and pick your slot
- Look at Dr. Underkofler's open appointment slots and schedule your own
- Submit an appointment request online and somebody will call you back
- Call the clinic at (414) 433-9010
Areas of Interest
Education and Awards
- 2012, Medical College of Wisconsin, MD
2015, Children's Mercy Hospital (Kansas City, MO) - Pediatrics
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown