Jamie L Weiser, OD
- Pediatric Optometrist
- Instructor of Optometry
Accepting new patients
"I am committed to providing excellent eye care for children of all ages. Because the eyes and the body work in tandem, I believe that a multi-disciplinary approach of co-managing children with a variety of other healthcare providers yields the absolute best care for the child. I also believe that excellent, open, and honest communication is vital to fostering a trusting relationship with children and their families."
Areas of Interest
- Corneal abrasions
- Eye examinations and visual screening
- Eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Pediatric eye trauma
- Refractive errors
- Stye hordeolum
Education and Awards
- 2012, Kansas State University, B.S.
- 2016, University of Missouri - St Louis, OD
- 2017, Children's Mercy Hospital (Kansas City, MO) - Pediatric Optometry
- Dean's Award for Academic Excellence
Research and publications
- Principal Investigator - "Comparing Dosages of Cyclopentolate 1% and Timing of Effectivity"
- Masked Examiner - Pediatric Eye Disease Investigator Group (PEDIG)
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown