Peter M Wolfgram, MD
- Assistant professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepting new patients
Dr. Wolfgram is a board certified pediatrician, and a fellowship trained pediatric endocrinologist. He has a special interest in treating children with endocrinological diseases and diabetes mellitus.
- Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Areas of Interest
- Atypical Diabetes
- Cystic Fibrosis related diabetes
- Growth disorders
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
Education and Awards
- 2007, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, MD
- 2010, University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers - Pediatrics
- 2013, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - PEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGY (PEDIATRICS)
- Milwaukee Magazine Top Doctors
- 2013 Fellow’s Clinical Research Award.
- 2011 Professionalism Award.
- 2007-2010 Employee Recognition Award..
- 2007 Donald F. Worden Memorial Humanism Scholarship.
Research and publications
Dr. Wolfgram is interested in research to improve care of children with diabetes mellitus and obesity related disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown