Nicholas D Young, PhD
- Pediatric Psychologist, Children's Wisconsin
- Assistant Professor, The Medical College of Wisconsin
Dr. Young’s areas of interest/specialization include perioperative behavioral health care with orthopedic procedures (e.g., spinal fusion, limb lengthening), integrated behavioral health consultation and treatment in orthopedics, behavioral economics in health care and pediatric psychology.
Dr. Young completed undergraduate training at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and graduate training at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He completed internship at the University of Nebraska Medical Center Munroe-Meyer Institute, and postdoctoral fellowship at Children’s Hospital Colorado Pediatric Mental Health Institute.
Areas of Interest
Education and Awards
- 2015, Children's Hospital Colorado,
- 2011, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, MA
- 2014, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, PhD
- , University of Wisconsin - Madison,
- , University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee,
- 2015, Children's Colorado, Pediatric Mental Health Institute
Research and publications
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown