Lisa W Zetley, MD
- Assistant professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Not accepting new patients
It is a privilege to be a pediatrician. By developing a relationship with parents based on trust, mutual respect and openness, we can partner to help their children grow and develop. It is very rewarding for me to help families develop confidence in their abilities to raise healthy and successful children. In addition, I truly enjoy teaching pediatric residents about primary care pediatrics. I am very passionate about improving the lives of children in foster care and I work to advocate that their health needs are addressed in a timely manner. It is critical that communication and collaboration occur between the many professionals involved in the lives of children in foster care, and I partner with agencies within Wisconsin to improve this collaboration. In my free time, I love to prepare healthy meals for my husband and three children. I also enjoy running, bicycling and scuba diving with them.
Areas of Interest
Education and Awards
- 1991, Medical College of Wisconsin, MD
- 1994, Medical College of Wisconsin - Pediatrics
- 1995, Medical College of Wisconsin - Pediatrics
- Selected as one of the “Best Doctors of Milwaukee” every year since 2008.
- 1998: June M. Dobbs Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Welfare of Foster Children, presented by the Child Protection Center of Children’s Wisconsin
- Best Doctors in America
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown