West De Pere Clinic-Children's Wisconsin
- Main Phone (920) 969-7970
- Main Fax (414) 337-7201
- Stay up to date on our most recent visitor guidelines.
Children's specialty outpatient clinics provide local care for kids from birth to young adulthood. Our clinics complement the inpatient services at Children's Wisconsin-Fox Valley Hospital in Neenah and offer a convenient, close-to-home treatment option for families who don't live near Children's Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
Children's is in all major northeast Wisconsin health plans, including Network Health
Network Health members now have in-network access to our hospital and specialty clinics in Milwaukee, Fox Valley and at our other locations in northeast Wisconsin.
John Aiken MDPediatric Surgery, Surgery - General
Matthew Armstrong APNPPediatric Nurse Practitioner
Casey Calkins MDPediatric Surgery, Surgery
David Gourlay MDPediatric Surgery, Surgery
Shari Liesch APNPPediatric Nurse Practitioner
Megan McNally APNPPediatric Nurse Practitioner
Paola Palma Sisto MDPediatric Endocrinology
Elizabeth Roth MDUrology
Douglas Zabrowski MDPediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
We provide management and treatment services for patients with type 1 (juvenile) and type 2 diabetes and their families. Our diabetes team is made up of a pediatric endocrinologist, nurse practitioners, diabetes educators, a dietitian and a social worker. Your child's primary care doctor supervises the care they provide.
Services we offer include:
- Office visits with a physician or nurse practitioners
- Basic diabetes and self-management education
- Ongoing medical follow-up – we will see children until age 20 or through the first year of college
- Teaching materials
- Insulin adjustments - if you need assistance or have questions on insulin adjustments, we will need to see your child's blood sugar numbers. You may fax them to us at (920) 969-7979 or email us.
We treat a variety of hormonal disorders in children. Our physicians and nurses have advanced training and certification in pediatrics and endocrinology and devote their entire practices to caring for children.
We offer diagnosis and treatment for:
- Growth disorders
- Thyroid problems
- Early or late puberty
- Adrenal gland problems
- Pituitary gland problems
Our gastroenterology (GI) specialists treat both simple and complex GI problems, close to home. At the first clinic visit, your child will be seen by a board-certified pediatric gastroenterologist and a nurse who specializes in gastroenterology care. We will determine what, if any, tests need to be done. A plan of care will be outlined and teaching provided.
We offer diagnosis and treatment for:
- Feeding disorders
- Gastrostomy tube placement and management
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Abdominal pain
- Celiac disease
- Chronic diarrhea
- Other GI issues
Pediatric surgeons evaluate children for surgery and provide follow-up care close to home. Because of their special training and extensive experience, pediatric surgeons at Children's Wisconsin are uniquely qualified to treat the entire spectrum of problems in children of all ages and sizes; from the tiniest premature infants to adult-sized teenagers.
Our pediatric surgeons treat the entire spectrum of conditions including but not limited to:
- Conditions affecting the chest and abdomen
We treat urologic diseases and defects in children of all ages. Pediatric urologists, nurse practitioners and nurses have the training to care for children's unique physiology and age-related problems.
We diagnose and treat a variety of common urinary tract problems including:
- Kidney stones and tumors
- Bedwetting and urinary incontinence
- Treatment for congenital urinary tract abnormalities, including ureteropelvic junction obstruction
- Duplex systems/ureterocele
- Vesicoureteral reflux (VUR)
- Posterior urethral valves
- Intersex issues
- Bladder exstrophy and epispadias
- Undescended testis