In this section
Surgical Services 2022 Annual Report
Children’s Wisconsin remains the highest-rated pediatric surgical center. Recognized by the American College of Surgeons, our Level 1 status demonstrates our capacity to perform complex surgical procedures in newborns and children.
Report specialty highlights:
- Anesthesiology: The value of specialty pediatric anesthesia services
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: Innovation and teamwork
- General Surgery: Improving care for acute appendicitis
- Hand Surgery: Hand and Upper Extremity Program expands access
- Otolaryngology: Aim for rapid access for recurrent ear infections
- Plastic Surgery: An evolving treatment paradigm for Robin Sequence
- Spine Surgery: Behavioral health approach to surgical optimization
- Urology: Building partnerships to study pediatric kidney disease
Learn more about some of the many surgical services we offer.