Racine County Child Advocacy Center
The Child Advocacy Center is open for medical evaluations and forensic interviews. We are asking all professional MDT partners to wear a mask when at the CAC and we are asking patients and caregivers to wear a mask when they come in for their appointment.
The Racine County Child Advocacy Center, located in Racine at Children's Racine office, brings together a specially trained team of professionals to investigate cases of child maltreatment. The CAC is a child-focused location that provides comprehensive services in the form of specialized medical exams, forensic interviews, advocacy services, and health screenings for children in out of home placements. Through extensive services, the CAC enables children and their families to heal from abuse and advocates for safe and secure living environments.
The Racine County Child Advocacy Center is a member of National Children's Alliance, the national association and accrediting body for Children's Advocacy Centers.
- Children's Wisconsin
- Racine County District Attorney's Office
- Racine County Human Services Department
- Racine County Sheriff's Department
- City of Racine Police Department
- Mount Pleasant Police Department
- Caledonia Police Department
- City of Burlington Police Department
- Children's Wisconsin, Community Services, Child and Family Counseling
- Racine County Victim Witness Assistance Program
- Wheaton Franciscan Health Care Systems-All Saints
- SAS (Sexual Assault Services) Racine
Medical and social work student opportunities are available. Please contact (262) 898-7970 for more information.