- Main Phone (715) 627-1414
This office is physically closed until further notice. Staff from this office are available via phone and are working virtually.
The center is a place for parents to learn to be the best possible parents they can be. We provide a nurturing environment in which parents can connect with resources, access programs and enjoy family activities with their children at no cost.
Our staff believes there is no one right way to parent, and all families can benefit from parenting information and support. Participants have the opportunity to:
- Learn about early childhood brain development
- Strengthen family relationships
- Learn what to expect as their children grow
- Learn how to communicate with their children
- Develop stress management skills
- Learn effective discipline techniques
- Free programs
All families are welcome to participate in our free programs. Programs and information subject to change without notice. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Read our Northwoods Family Matters newsletter (PDF).
At our Antigo Community Services location, we offer:
- Langlade County Family Resource Center
- Home visiting