In this section
For medical professionals
Visit our referrals page to find out how to make a referral. On this page, you will find:
- Physician Call Center and Central Scheduling phone numbers
- Information about patient transport services
- Various referral forms
- Outpatient order forms
- Consent forms
Patient care resources
- Medical care guidelines: Download clinical guidelines for some common conditions.
- Patient handouts/teaching sheets: These are used by Children’s Wisconsin staff to teach parents and children about health topics, conditions or procedures. They are written by staff and are updated regularly. They include the most important information for families to know when caring for their child.
Visit the For Physicians & Health Professionals page for more information that you may find useful.
Staffed 24 hours a day.
- Refer a patient
- Discuss a case
- Arrange a transport
- Direct admission
Toll-free: (800) 266-0366
Contact us by telephone or email.
- Call the Down syndrome Program at (414) 266-6259.
- Email us: We welcome your questions and comments. We will do our best to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.