Choosing a pediatrician is one of the most important decisions a parent can make. That’s why Children’s Wisconsin offers 24 primary care offices throughout southeast Wisconsin. We have more than 100 board-certified pediatricians who know what it takes to manage the health care needs of infants, children and young adults.
To request an appointment with a pediatrician at one of our primary care offices, please call us at (414) 266-1660 and we'll help you find a pediatrician near you.
Find a location
Choose from 24 primary care offices throughout southeast Wisconsin. Find one near your home!
Meet our pediatricians
Read bios and view video profiles of our 100+ pediatricians, nurses, and physician assistants.
Why choose a pediatrician from Children's Wisconsin?Carra's mom takes her to a Children's Wisconsin pediatrician. Learn why:
The choice matters.
At Children's Wisconsin, we believe a pediatrician's job is more than just vaccines, prescriptions, physicals, well child, and sick visits. As your child's primary care doctor, we see it as our duty to take full responsibility for their health and well-being – no matter what their health needs are or how many doctors they see. It's an approach to primary care that puts your child at the center of it all.
Learn more about our nationally-recognized approach to primary care and what it can do for your child.
Our pediatricians and primary care offices offer parents a level of care that cannot be obtained at other places:
- Affiliation with one of the top Children's Wisconsins in the country
- Board-certified pediatricians (learn what it means to be 'board-certified')
- 20+ locations spread throughout southeast Wisconsin
- Commitment to population health and an increased role for pediatricians in the care of children
- Doctors who are very active in their local communities
- Access to many health and wellness programs designed to keep kids safe and healthy
Primary care office locations
Learn more about each of our office locations at the links below.
North & Northeast Milwaukee suburbs
- COA Goldin Center
- Good Hope Pediatrics
- Mayfair Pediatrics (Wauwatosa)
- Midtown Clinic
- Next Door Pediatrics
- Northside YMCA