Healthy Baby, Happy Parent Podcast
In this section
New parents have a lot of questions. Healthy Baby, Happy Parent from Children's Wisconsin is the podcast that answers those questions and more. In each episode we talk to a different pediatrician from the Children's Wisconsin team to get the answers to your most challenging parenting questions. We tackle everything from feeding your baby, to tracking development, to worrying about that first cold.
We'll equip you with current evidence-based information, as well as "been there, done that" ideas and advice from our knowledgeable team of pediatric experts. Parenting isn't always easy, but with Children's Wisconsin as your partner, you can make all of those tough decisions with a little more confidence, and taking care of your baby can be a little less stressful and a lot more fun.
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
- Help — I’ve got a picky eater! A pediatrician’s advice and reassurance
- How your baby’s speech and language skills develop — and how you can help
- How a behavioral health consultant can help your whole family thrive
- Your baby’s mental health matters — Here’s why
- How to choose your baby’s pediatrician
- What is baby-led weaning? Should I try it?
- What to do when baby is sick
- Vaccines: Why babies need them and how they work
- Caring for your baby's teeth — and your teething baby
- How (and why) to play with your baby, month-by-month
- Are you ready for baby?
- Essential ways to help your baby thrive
- Sleep, baby, sleep!
- Baby's sick...now what?
- Baby's sick...now what? part two
- Well-baby checkups: what are they for?
- Taking care of you
- Rashes, bumps, flakes and itchies: your baby's skin issues, solved!
- What goes in, must come out
- Breastfeeding your baby, month by month
- Bottle-feeding and introducing solids, month by month
- Ways to know your baby loves you
- Special Episode — Protecting your baby from COVID-19
- Understanding your baby's development
- Is this normal? Pediatricians answer your most common parenting questions
Children's Wisconsin Primary Care
At Children's Wisconsin, we're committed to bringing your family the best care and peace of mind. We believe a pediatrician's job is more than just vaccines, prescriptions, physicals, well child and sick visits. As your primary care partner, we're here to truly listen and do everything we can to enhance your child's physical, mental and emotional health and well-being — no matter what.