In this section
Patients and families
- Visiting the Milwaukee campus
- Visiting the Fox Valley campus
- Before your visit
- During your stay
- Safety and guidelines
- Educational resources
- Billing and payment information
- Insurance information
- Compliments and concerns
- Mobile apps
- Medical records information
- Request an appointment
- Skywalk Pharmacy
- Visitor guidelines
- Doctors' Day
ThedaCare Regional Medical Center has a full-service cafeteria located on the lower level. Hours are:
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Light breakfast: 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Parents may bring food or drinks from home. A small refrigerator is available in the main lobby area off the elevators on the third floor.
After regular food service hours are over, snacks, sandwiches and drinks are available in our pantry.
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, call our Central Scheduling team or request an appointment online.
Go to MyChart
If you are a registered user or have an access code you want to use, go to MyChart.