In this section
- A day of fun just for siblings of pediatric cancer and BMT patients. Open to ages 5 - 14 years old. This event takes place at Stonefire Pizza Company and typically falls on Good Friday.
Triathlon Training Program for BMT and cancer survivors
April - July
- A 14 week triathlon training program for BMT and cancer survivors, ages 10-18. This free program is designed to help participants regain physical fitness, endurance, strength and flexibility after cancer treatment. Registration opens end of February. This program runs from mid-April through the end of July. Contact Jocelyn Morin for more details. Read more: After beating cancer, a triathlon was a walk in the park for these nine kids
- This annual event is hosted by both the Children’s Wisconsin Musculoskeletal Oncology Program and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Sarcoma Program. The target audience is patients and families who have been affected by sarcoma. The goals of this event includes patient networking as well as education regarding treatment and support services.
- Come cheer on the Milwaukee Brewers! Patients, aged 12 and older, and up to two friends or family members can enjoy the game and a fun, pre-game tailgate party with food and non-alcoholic beverages.
First Descents Adventure Weekends
June - July
- Join epic weekend programs in for young adults (ages 18 and up) impacted by cancer. These FREE 2019 weekends fall on June 21-23 for rock climbing in Devil’s Lake or July 26-28 for kayaking. Transportation not included. Find out more.
Rainbow Day Camp
- The Albert & Ann Deshur JCC Rainbow Day Camp provides an inclusive traditional day camp experience for every child regardless of physical, developmental or financial situation. This unique camp, located in Fredonia, WI, welcomes Children's Oncology/Hematology/BMT patients and survivors to experience a summer of fun, friendship, and opportunities for new and exciting challenges. More information on camp will be available in June.
Oncology and BMT Family Celebration Day
- Join Family Celebration Day held on Sunday, September 8th, 2019 from 1 pm - 4 pm in the Peck Center at the Milwaukee County Zoo. Oncology and BMT patients and survivors are eligible to participate in this event. Come enjoy time at the zoo, enjoy snacks and games, and meet other Oncology and BMT families. An all-day Zoo admission pass and parking are included. RSVP information coming soon!
Young Adult Oncology Group