In this section
For medical professionals
Learn how to make a referral. On this page, you will find:
- Physician Call Center and Central Scheduling phone numbers
- Information about patient transport services
- Psychiatry and behavioral medicine program referral forms
- Outpatient order forms
- Consent forms
Education/Continuing Medical Education (CME) resources
- Practical Pediatrics Grand Rounds CME Webcasts: The following free webcasts provide the latest information about common problems concerning otolaryngology encountered in pediatric practice:
- "Chronic Rhinosinusitis: A Multidisciplinary Approach" by Cecille Sulman, MD, and James Lusting, MD (August 2011)
- Pediatric Rounds newsletter: View online issues of our Pediatric Rounds newsletter.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds events: Check our calendar to learn about upcoming Grand Round events or watch videos of past events.
Patient care resources
- Patient handouts/Teaching Sheets are used by Children’s Wisconsin staff to teach parents and children about health topics, conditions or procedures. They are written by staff and are updated regularly. They include the most important information for families to know when caring for their child. Download various documents related to speech and hearing problems.
Get more information for medical professionals.
Children’s Wisconsin’s Speech-Language Pathology department offers opportunities for speech-language pathology graduate students to complete full-time fall and spring practicum experiences and part-time summer independent study experiences to begin to apply the clinical skills that they have learned and to gain experience working in an academic hospital inpatient or outpatient setting. Learn more about the speech-language pathology student practicum program.
Staffed 24 hours a day.
- Refer a patient
- Discuss a case
- Arrange a transport
- Direct admission
Toll-free: (800) 266-0366