In this section
For medical professionals
Learn how to make a referral. On this page, you will find:
- Physician Call Center and Central Scheduling phone numbers
- Information about patient transport services
- Referral forms
- Outpatient order forms
- Consent forms
Education/continuing medical education (CME) resources
- Practical Pediatrics Grand Rounds CME Webcasts: These free webcasts provide the latest information about common problems encountered in pediatric practice. They are designed to benefit all health care providers who work with children, including pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. Free CME or contact hours are available to those who create an account, view the entire webcast, complete and submit an evaluation form and complete and submit the accompanying quiz. Learn more.
- Pediatric Rounds newsletter
- Pediatric Grand Rounds events: Get information about upcoming events and watch videos of past events.
Patient care resources
- Medical care guidelines: Download clinical guidelines for various conditions.
- Patient handouts/teaching sheets: These are used by Children’s Wisconsin staff to teach parents and children about health topics, conditions, or procedures. They are written by staff and are updated regularly. They include the most important information for families to know when caring for their child. Download documents related to sports medicine.
Staffed 24 hours a day.
- Refer a patient
- Discuss a case
- Arrange a transport
- Direct admission
Toll-free: (800) 266-0366
To speak with a sports medicine expert or request an appointment, call:
Licensed athletic trainers and nurses are available 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can leave a message anytime, and your call will be answered as soon as possible.
Request a speaker from our orthopedics and sports medicine team.
Why pediatric experts are best equipped to treat growth plate fractures in children.