The administrative fellowship application cycle has been deferred to next year. Please watch for 2022 application details in spring of 2021.
Children's Wisconsin is one of the premier centers for pediatric medicine in the United States. Children's is an academic medical facility, located on the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center campus alongside Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Children's is included on the U.S. News & World Report America’s Best Children’s Wisconsins list. We’ve also received and retained for the third time, the prestigious Magnet Recognition Award for excellence in nursing – an honor bestowed on only one percent of hospitals worldwide.
Each year, Children’s makes nearly 2 million connections with kids and families in Wisconsin and beyond, including:
- More than 26,000 children are admitted to our hospital
- More than 394,000 are seen in our outpatient specialty clinics
- Over 277,000 visit us through our primary and urgent care locations
- Over 71,000 visits to our Emergency Room/Level 1 Trauma Center
- 20,000 surgeries are performed
- 8,900 children are supported through family preservation, foster care and adoption programs
- 132,000 kids and adults are enrolled in health plans
For more information, please see our Quick Facts sheet.