Administrative fellowship program
The 2024 Administrative Fellowship application will open on June 5, 2023! The application will close on September 15, 2023. Please refer to key dates for further details. Access our application.
Children's Wisconsin is one of the premier centers for pediatric medicine in the United States. Children's is an academic medical facility, located on the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center campus alongside Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Children’s Wisconsin is included on the U.S. News & World Report of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals. We’ve also received and retained for the third time, the prestigious Magnet Recognition Award for excellence in nursing – an honor bestowed on only one percent of hospitals worldwide.
Each year, Children’s makes nearly 4.4 million connections with kids and families in Wisconsin and beyond, including:
- More than 24,000 children are admitted to our hospital
- More than 688,000 are seen in our outpatient specialty clinics, including virtual visits
- Over 395,000 visit us through our primary and urgent care locations
- Over 64,000 visits to our Emergency Room/Level 1 Trauma Center
- 18,000 surgeries are performed
- 7,000 children are supported through family preservation, foster care and adoption programs
- 165,000 kids and adults are enrolled in health plans
- Over 75,000 virtual visits were conducted
- Over 91,000 were for mental and behavioral health
For more information, please see our Quick Facts sheet.