Amanda A Bleck, PhD
I am a licensed psychologist who provides mental health counseling services to children and adolescents. I use evidence-based treatment approaches to address concerns with ADHD, disruptive behavior disorders, adjustment disorders, anxiety, depression, and trauma. I believe in working with individual patients as well as collaboratively with families to support positive changes in mood, behavior, and functioning. I enjoy working with families and patients to provide them with the necessary skills and strategies to work on outside of therapy sessions to address treatment goals.
Areas of Interest
- Behavioral Health
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Behavior Problems
- Behavioral Disorders
- Individual Psychotherapy
Education and Awards
- 2014, Geisinger Medical Center,
- 2008, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, MA
- 2013, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, PhD.
- 2013, University of Nebraska Medical Center,